BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Play of the Night- Supporting Johnny Heubel
- Oilers Punch Ticket to District 10 Final Behind 56-0 Semifinal Win
- Friday Night Lights 10/23/2020- Mother Nature affecting high school football matchups
- Digital Exclusive Forecast Lakeshore