Fire on Wallace determined to be because of woman smoking while on oxygen

News
Wallace_Fire_0_20180228173242

Fire Inspector announces this morning’s fire on Wallace Street was caused by someone smoking.  One of the women in the home was smoking while on oxygen.  She dropped her cigarette, and it landed on an oxygen line, causing the oxygen line to ignite.

She, another woman, and a toddler all went to the hospital for treatment.  More on this on Action News at 5.  

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar