ERIE, Pa. — You’ll be seeing more red around town as more than a dozen stop signs are popping up in the city of Erie.
Thirteen intersections will soon have new stop signs.
A traffic study was done after some complaints filed by neighbors said vehicles were speeding up and down streets, putting kids in danger.
Stops signs to be added to the following intersections:
- Emery Drive and Allegheny Road – stopping Emery Drive
- Emery Drive and Skyline Drive – stopping Emery Drive
- Perkins Street and Skyline Drive – stopping Perkins Street
- West 45th Street and Perkins Street – stopping West 45th Street
- Harvard Road and West 42nd Street – stopping Harvard Road
- East 41st Street and Genesee Avenue – stopping East 41st Street
- East 43rd Street and Genesee Avenue – stopping East 43rd Street
- East 40th Street and Genesee Avenue – stopping East 40th Street
- Zenith Drive and Genesee Avenue – stopping Zenith Drive
- East 18th Street and Schaal Avenue – Multiway Stop
- West Grandview Boulevard and Greengarden Boulevard – Multiway Stop
- East 40th Street and Rice Avenue – Multiway Stop
- East 43rd and Magnolia Drive – Multiway Stop