Residents in a senior living facility were told to leave their residence after one of the apartments caught fire. The fire alarm sounded at around 2am Sunday at Bartlett Gardens in Cambridge Springs.
First responders quickly found a fire on the second floor.
JeffMurdock of the Cambridge Springs Fire Department tells us, “…we found a fire in an apartment on the second story in the kitchen area. Crews made an aggressive attack, put the fire out [but] unfortunately, that apartment is beyond repair”.
All of the residents were evacuated and no injuries are reported.