WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- One on one with Eric Trump after his visit to Erie
- McDowell Handles McLane on Senior Night
- Struthers Police Department holds press conference after Youngstown shooter is in custody
- Students at Mercyhurst University host Black Lives Matter march