The County Executive, Lecom School of Pharmacy and The Department of Health are urging the importance of properly disposing of prescription medications.
Medications cannot be thrown away or flushed. In an effort to help protect our water and environment the County Executive is reminding residents to use the 12 prescription drop off locations throughout the county.
- Albion Police Department
- Corry Police Department
- Edinboro Borouh Police Department
- Edinboro University Campus
- Erie County Court House
- Girard Borough Police Department
- Lake City Police Department
- Lawrence Park Police Department
- Mercyhurst University Main Police
- Mercyhurst North East Police
- North East Borough Police
- Wesleyville Borough Police
Last year the county recovered more than 1,300 pounds of unwanted or expired medications and hope to collect more this year.