Explosions cause firefighters problems in Waterford blaze…

Local News

Several volunteer fire departments put into service this morning after a house near Waterford goes up in flames.  But, it was what was exploding inside that had firefighters nervous…

Crews were called to the 11000 block of Martin Road just after six this morning.  Flames had already broken through the roof of the house when the first trucks arrived.  There was a quantity of ammunition inside the house that was set off by the fire and that kept firefighters on high-alert.  

No word yet on a cause. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar