Fatal Fire Claims the Life of Jamestown Man

Local News
Elderly Man Passes In Carey Place Fire_0001_frame_1536_1516327123570.jpg.jpg

An early morning fire claims the life of a man in Jamestown.

Firefighters responded to his Carey Place residence around 1:15 a.m. Crews found 74 year old Patrick M. Reilly on the second floor of the residence. He was taken to UPMC Chautauqua WCA hospital where he was later pronounced dead. The Jamestown Fire Department said the fire likely started as the result of several space heaters placed near combustibles.
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar