Fire breaks out at Harborcreek home

Local News
HARBORCREEK FIRE_1473674399665.jpg

Fire fighters battled a garage fire in Harborcreek overnight.

The call for the fire in the 6-thousand block of Pinar road was reported around 2-45 a-m. When crews arrived, they found smoke coming from the garage. Small explosions were also reported coming from the garage. Chief Charles Ramsey says that was most likely caused by the refrigerator or freezer.

The occupants of the home made it out of the building safely. and no injuries were reported. The search for an exact cause is now underway.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar