The free Lifetime of Well-Being Speaker Series presented by Save Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot (SHBH), a partner with Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC, continues this week.
The series, presented by SHBH counselors, provides valuable information to people of all ages on several subjects including:
- Diversity Discussion, Part 1 – My Social Identity, Power, Privilege, and Oppression, Wed., Jan. 17
- Diversity Discussion, Part 2 – Diversity Awareness: Supporting My Community, Wed., Feb. 21
- Secrets of Slumber, Wed., Mar. 21
- The Benefits of Using Mindfulness to Improve Your Mood and Health, Wed., Apr. 18
- Anxious About Anxiety, Wed., May 16
- Demystifying Dementia, Wed., June 20
- Long-term Consequences of Child Abuse, Wed., July 18
Presentations take place at the Eastside Family YMCA, 2101 Nagle Road, from noon to 1 p.m.
Registration is requested at least one week prior to the class date.
Register at Classes.UPMC.com.
For more information, call 814-451-2358.