The following state roads in PennDOT’s northwestern region are closed to through traffic due to flooding.
· Route 2040 (Spring Street) from Route 102 to Lincoln Avenue in the City of Meadville.
· Route 1001 (Mystic Park Road) from Main Street in Hydetown Borough to Freemont Street in Steuben Township.
· Route 1041 (Sparta Street/Fish Flats Road/Britton Run Road) from Garland Street in Centerville Borough to Route 77 in Sparta Township.
· Route 2005 (Townhall Road) from Route 285 in Fairfield Township to Dutch Hill Road in Union Township.
· Route 6 from Route 19 in LeBoeuf Township to Main Street in Mill Village Borough.
· Route 2001 (French Creek Road) from Route 6 to Flatt Road in LeBoeuf Township.
· Route 2018 (Pleasant Street/Elgin Road) from Main Street in Elgin Borough to Route 89 in Concord Township.
· Route 4019 (Methodist Road) from Beatty School Road to Salem Road in Sugar Grove Township.
· Route 3009 (Tidioute Creek Road) from Grant Street in Tidioute Borough to Karney Road in Triumph Township.
· Route 3007 (Davey Hill Road) from Old Garland Road to Route 27 in Pittsfield Township.
· Route 3014 (Kane Road) from Route 27 to Coal Hill Road in Pittsfield Township.
The roadways will reopen when conditions permit.
PennDOT urges motorists to be alert to water on roadways, obey warning signs and traffic control devices, and never drive through flooding or standing water on roads. Shallow, swiftly flowing water can wash a car from a roadway. Also, the roadbed may not be intact under the water.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles, including color-coded winter conditions on 2,900 miles, by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 825 traffic cameras.