More music takes over the city of Erie. Yes, it’s another Highmark Mid-day Art Break!
This is the third week for the event at the Erie Art Museum. As always, enjoy some great music, as well as pay-what-you-wish admission and tours at 12:30 and 1pm. This week, the museum will celebrate World Refugee Day.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- June 27: Mambo: Latin-infused rock, pop, and jazz
- July 11: Lindsay Vendetti and Eric Brewer
- July 18: Philharmonic Brass Quintet
- July 25: Mountain Thyme Ramblers: traditional bluegrass with an Irish folk twist
- Aug 1: The Breeze Band: R&B
- Aug 8: Bootleggers Bible Club: American roots
- Aug 15: Gem City Jazz Band: big band, swing
- Aug 22: Philharmonic Wind Quintet
- Aug 29: Abby Paulson & Brooke Surgener: Indie folk and pop acoustic