Carvana, an eCommerce platform for buying used cars and famous for its gigantic Car Vending Machines, has officially launched its as-soon-as the next day delivery service in Erie and Reading, starting today.
Through Carvana, customers can buy a car completely online and search an inventory of over 15,000 used vehicles. The car is then delivered directly to their door, as-soon-as the next day, which is even faster than an Amazon Prime order.
Customers can also elect to pick up their vehicle from one of Carvana’s proprietary Car Vending Machines. Pennsylvania is home to a Vending Machine location in Philadelphia and, as of today, Pittsburgh.
Carvana claims that:
• Starting on Thursday, March 21, metro area residents can shop for, finance, purchase and trade-in a car entirely online in as little as 10 minutes, while also receiving as-soon-as next-day delivery or elect to pick up their vehicle from one of Carvana’s proprietary Car Vending Machines
• Starting this month, customers will also be able to elect to pick up their purchased car from the Pittsburgh Car Vending Machine
• With these new market launches, Carvana now offers as-soon-as-next-day vehicle delivery in 107 markets nationwide; and the Pittsburgh Car Vending Machine marks Carvana’s 16th Car Vending Machine nationwide
• All Carvana cars have passed a rigorous 150-point inspection, have never been in a reported accident nor have frame damage. Customers can view all features, imperfections and updated information about open safety recalls on the car’s vehicle description page
• Carvana’s 7-day test-own gives customers the time, convenience and peace of mind to ensure their vehicle fits their life
• For more information visit Carvana.com