No injuries reported in carbon monoxide leak

Local News
mpa_1470076682958.jpg

A carbon monoxide leak sent emergency crews to a home on Wattsburg Road Monday afternoon.

The leak was reported to Erie County 911 around 12:15 p.m. after they were notified by National Fuel Gas for reports of a resident having trouble breathing in the 8800 block of Wattsburg Road. 

Both National Fuel and Kuhl Hose ambulances responded to the call, but all residents refused care.

No one was transported from the scene.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar