The owners of a North East business that was destroyed in a fire are thanking the community for their support.
Super Stitch Sewing and Vacuum Center went up in flames along with two homes on Main Street in North East Friday morning.
The owners – Rick and Ann Maas – say they rented out the upstairs apartments to two, young couple, and fortunately everyone was able to make it out safe.
They say they’ve been in business around 30 years – 16 at that location – and they say they’ll be back in North East.
The Maas’ also would like to thank the firefighters for all they did to try and save the business.
They are also directing all questions about repairs, services or other items to their Warren store at 726-2501.