AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station
- This Week In Erie- Heidi Parr Kerner
- Small business owners in Millcreek Township could see some relief after tonight’s supervisor’s meeting
- BayHawks acquire Evans, Spellman before start of 2021 season