We’re taking another trip along Route 24, we’re stopping at the Renaissance Center in Downtown Erie.
The building was constructed in 1929 as the Erie Trust Company.
After the depression, the bank was taken over by First National Bank.
The Baldwin family purchased the building in 1941 and stayed in the family until developer Tom Kennedy purchased the building in 1996.
In some parts of the building it’s like time stood still.