Saturday afternoon kitchen fire sends one person to the hospital

Local News

One person was sent to the hospital after a fire started in their kitchen on Saturday afternoon.

Erie fire crews were called to the 900 block of West 20th Street on Saturday for reports of a kitchen fire.

The fire was caused by some food that was left burning on the stove.

One person was taken to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar