Second Fire Destroys Cambridge Springs Home

Local News

Second Fire Destroys Home.

Firefighters were called to 116 Lincoln Street in Cambridge Springs about 3:30 Saturday afternoon for a kitchen fire. Damage was extensive in the kitchen area, believed to have started in a grill.

Fire crews were called back about 4 am Sunday morning to the same home, this time the fire had consumed most of the home. The house is used as the parsonage for the First Methodist Church, located next door.

Minor damage was reported to the church, mostly from heat and smoke. The residents were staying in a hotel at the time of the second fire and not injured. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More News