A group of state lawmakers are expected to visit Presque Isle State Park, perhaps early as next week, to see what damage was left behind from last weekend’s storms.
Most of the park has reopened with the exception of one roadway off Beach 10.
There is still debris left behind and some areas that are covered with sand.
Those lawmakers were hoping to meet Friday to assess the damage, but the tour has been postponed.
You can find the latest information on when that tour will be rescheduled here on YourErie.com.
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- Man attacking ex-girlfriend in South Pasadena home beaten, stabbed to death by victim’s mother and sister: LASD
- Hunting season officially begins here in Pennsylvania