Woman burns 70% of her body by dropping cigarette into glass of rubbing alcohol

Local News

A woman is severely injured after being burned by a flash fire.  

According to police, the woman accidentally dropped a cigarette in a glass of rubbing alcohol she was holding.  Reports indicated she has burns covering 70% of her body.  

The incident happened at 303 East 12th Street.  Emergycare was called to the Erie Police Department around 5:30 Saturday night to transport a second victim from the incident.
    
      

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar