SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- One on one with Eric Trump after his visit to Erie
- McDowell Handles McLane on Senior Night
- Struthers Police Department holds press conference after Youngstown shooter is in custody
- Students at Mercyhurst University host Black Lives Matter march