TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- Groundbreaking held for new Salata Technology & Innovation Center at Cathedral Prep
- Counselors weigh in on mental state of unaccompanied migrant children in Erie
- Phase one completed this week for Vernon Square Apartments
- Inspector general: Capitol Police need more funding for better security
- Your Money- Tax smart investment moves for higher earners