PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (3:18 p.m.): Pensacola Public Information Officer Mike Wood said three officers were working in an evidence room when one officer became lightheaded. He said the officers may have been exposed to fentanyl.
All three officers were taken to the hospital, and the lobby of Pensacola Police Headquarters has been reopened. Wood said he believes all three officers are going to be OK.
Pensacola Police Headquarters is currently on lockdown.
The department’s public information officer says this is “due to a possible fentanyl exposure.”
Three officers have potentially been exposed.
This is a developing story. We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Instructional plan underway for Erie School District schools to return in the fall
- Mayor Joe Schember joins peaceful protest
- Second Harvest Food Bank provides 400 meals to Northwestern School District
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card
- Erie man charged with arson for setting fire at Erie coffee shop during protest