More McCoy 911 calls released

NFL Buffalo

FILE – In this Feb. 4, 2017, file photo, LeSean McCoy of the Buffalo Bills, left, and Delicia Cordon arrive at the 6th annual NFL Honors at the Wortham Center in Houston. Police reports show officers responded Tuesday, July 10, 2018, to several nonviolent disputes at the home where McCoy was attempting to evict his […]

Police in Milton, Georgia released the 911 calls from their three visits to the LeSean McCoy residence prior to the home invasion last Tuesday that publicized McCoy’s issues with ex-girlfriend Delicia Cordon. 

In July of 2017, McCoy called 911 because he wanted Cordon out of his house, but he didn’t want any “drama.”

“I don’t want no fights. I’m going to call the cops so they’re here and everything is safe,” McCoy said. 

McCoy said Cordon was “stealing stuff out of my home. She won’t leave.” He explained to the 911 operator that he and Cordon had been together five or six months, but he had “let her go” two weeks prior. 

“I’ve been trying to be cordial with her. It’s not working. She’s been taking belongings of mine. She’s trying to pick a fight,” McCoy said. 

Cordon was not at the house at the time of McCoy’s call. He then told the 911 operator that he was going to put all of Cordon’s things outside on the driveway and lock himself inside.

McCoy also told the operator that he played for the Bills and he wanted “somebody here, please, as soon as possible.” McCoy later requested that more than one officer be sent to his house. The operator assured him two officers would be sent. “Thank you so much,” he said. 

When the operator asked if the altercation had been verbal or physical? McCoy said verbal. “I didn’t get physical with her.”

The following two calls were very much as was contained in the written report about them released by police last week. 

The 911 recording from April begins with multiple dispatchers discussing the call that had come from the home about a dispute over McCoy taking furniture from the residence.

When Alpharetta police called back, Cordon answered the phone and told the operator, “Everything is fine. We’re working things out.”

Another call in June was actually made by a neighbor of the house on Cordon’s behalf. According to Cordon’s lawyer, she viewed items being removed from the home via a streaming security device. Cordon, apparently, alerted the neighbor to call 911. 

The neighbor told police that Cordon could see moving trucks outside on the security camera and that other “lenses were covered up.” She wanted officers to find out what was going on. 

After investigating, the neighbor recognized Daphne McCoy, LeSean’s mother, standing outside. The neighbor talked with Daphne while leaving the 911 operator waiting a couple moments and then told the operator that Daphne would contact Cordon to clear things up. 

Two hours later, McCoy’s aunt called police to say two unidentified females had entered the house and started a verbal dispute with Daphne. They refused to leave the house.

The caller said police, who had answered the earlier 911 call, told the McCoy family to call back if there were any issues.

There were no weapons involved or violence reported during any of the calls. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar