I Love You Parmesan Chicken!
Recipe By: Chef Lisa A. Heidelberg
Cook Time: approx. 25 mins
Serves: 2 generous portions
- 10 oz boneless chicken breast, tenderloin removed. Cut breast open up to create a heart
- 1-1/2 tsp house seasoning (kosher salt, black pepper, granulated garlic & onion)
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup favorite marinara sauce
- 1/4-1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place your heart shaped chicken on the tray
- Season with house & Italian seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15-20 mins.
- Remove tray and top chicken with marinara and the cheesed.
- Return to oven to for 5-10 mins until cheese is melted and an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees. Enjoy!
Chef’s Note: Add sautéed snap peas & home fries.
For more fun and easy recipes, please follow Dinner Is Served By Lisa on Facebook and Instagram.