Jamaican Jerk Salmon with Coconut Pineapple Rice
Recipe By: Chef Lisa A. Heidelberg
Time: 15-20 mins
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 (6-7oz) portions of salmon filets
- 2 Tablespoon of Chef’s Lisa’s Jerk Seasoning (or use your favorite store-bought)
- 2 cups chunked fresh pineapple
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ chunked pineapple
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cups Rice (prepared)
- Chopped parsley (for garnishing)
- Set oven to 425 degrees and heat grill pan on high
- Sprinkle jerk seasoning on both sides salmon.
- Place pineapple chunks on a foil-lined and sprayed sheet tray, Season pineapple with garam masala & coriander. Drizzle with EVOO. Cook for about 10-12 mins, or until lightly charred
- Grill salmon filets 2-3 minutes per side.
- Mix pineapple and shredded coconut into hot rice.
- Serve salmon with the rice medley and drizzle with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil.)
Chef note: My signature jerk seasoning is available for purchase at the Dinner Is Served Cafe or on our website!
Follow Chef Lisa on Facebook & Instagram @dinnerisservedbylisa