Vegetable Cauliflower Stir-fry
Recipe by: Chef Lisa A. Heidelberg
Cook Time: approx. 10-12 mins.
Serves: 4 ppl
- 4-6 cups cauliflower rice
- 4-6 cups vegetables (I used shaved carrots, steamed broccoli, sliced mushrooms, corn on the cob coins, & edamame)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 T house seasoning
- 2-3 Tbls soy or tamari sauce
- 3-4 T Olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1T grated ginger
- Green onion chopped & sesame seeds for finishing
- Heat olive oil in skillet or wok until shimmering
- Add vegetables, garlic and ginger and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Make a well in the middle of pan and add beaten eggs into middle and scramble.
- Add the riced cauliflower and incorporate with veggies and eggs. Add soy/tamari sauce. Saute for another 1-2 minutes. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and soy sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Chef’s note: I created this dish to showcase a way to use up left over vegetables in your fridge. However, frozen cauliflower rice and Asian style vegetables are great to use in this recipe. Just thaw before using.
LIKE & FOLLOW CHEF LISA ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM @DINNER IS SERVED