ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Sabres are now requiring everyone five and up to provide proof of vaccination when attending games and other events at Highmark Stadium and KeyBank Center, including Bandits games.
The new policy was introduced on Wednesday morning and takes effect immediately.
But the difference between this and the policy for everyone else is that people ages 5-11 only need one shot. Visitors who are 12 and up must be fully vaccinated.
- Bayfront Convention Center hosts Winter Beach Blast Cheer and Dance Championships
- Omicron cases on the decline in Erie over the last few weeks
- Local ten-year-old celebrates birthday sledding at Frontier Park
- Disaster avoided after train derails in Springfield
- Morning Star Baptist Church teams up with UPMC Hamot for COVID-19 vaccine clinic