These Nutella-stuffed brownies are a perfect way to finish off your Super Bowl party.
This recipe can be found on Delish.
1 cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp. of kosher salt
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1 cup of cocoa powder
4 large eggs
1 13-oz. jar of Nutella
5 Ferrero Rocher candies, unwrapped and crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar, stirring until combined. Remove from heat and add salt, flour, and cocoa powder, stirring to combine. Whisk in eggs, stirring just until the mixture is combined into a batter. Set aside.
3. Spray a pan with cooking spray. Pour half of the batter into the pan. Spoon or drizzle most of the Nutella on top, creating an even layer. Use a spoon or spatula to cover the Nutella over remaining batter. (If you pour the batter straight on top of the Nutella, it will sink into the Nutella and combine into a marbled-yet delicious-mess.)
4. Bake until the top layer has browned and set, roughly 28 to 30 minutes. It shouldn’t jiggle when you remove it from the oven.
5. Let the brownies cool for 15 to 20 minutes, then top with a drizzle of Nutella and crumbled Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Cut into squares and serve.