Two people make it out of fire at residence in Wesleyville


A chimney is being blamed for a house that caught fire this morning.

It happened just after 2am on DiNicola Drive in Wesleyville and is believed to be accidental in nature; possibly started by an outside chimney.

The fire spread to the mobile home, damaging the rear of the structure.

Two people were in the home but got out safely and no injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Events Calendar